Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: At last! A TS find.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member momemouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I stopped in this afternoon and my sharp-eyed 7yo DD found Samantha's bed under a table of clothes. (If you dropped a dime in a mall parking lot, this kid would find it!) It is missing one of the little round balls from a poster (and doesn't have any bedding) but I already have ordered the ball as a replacement part for only $1. Best of all, the bed only cost $3!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WooHoo! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] What a GREAT find! I bet your dd is really proud of herself. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Hope the doll (dolls?) enjoy their new bed. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    That was a great find!! Congratulations!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!

  5. #5
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Great find! That's so lucky that she saw it!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow... I hope I can be that lucky one day from all I hear almost everyone has a TS found except me.

    ~Kirby~

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is really great! Can you buy the bedding as a replacement part, too? What kind of Thrift Store was it? Goodwill or an independent store?

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    WOW!! Congrats!!
    Yes! You can buy the bedding as a replacment part! {& the mattress if it didn't come w/ one!}

    Kirby~
    Don't worry! Your not the only one who hasn't yet found a TS find!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an extra Mattress and pillow if you want for shipping only

  10. #10
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, that's great!
    I've NEVER seen the beds and I go all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •